South Florida Personal Injury Lawyer
An accident caused by another person’s negligence changes your life instantly. The changes are profound and unfair, affecting your career, relationships, and ability to enjoy favorite hobbies and activities. If you suffered serious harm due to the reckless actions of another person, the Law Offices of Jared Spingarn, P.A. can help you fight for compensation. A free case consultation with a member of our South Florida Personal Injury team is your first step toward justice.
Personal Experience With Personal Injury
Attorney Jared Spingarn understands the devastating impact a serious accident has on your life—he, too, was once an accident victim. His near-death car accident at the age of 18 profoundly impacted his life.
Today, Jared puts what he learned, along with his law degree, to work for other accident victims. Jared brings a unique perspective from experiencing a similar type of trauma.
Significantly few personal injury attorneys can relate to accident victims the way Jared can. His eagerness to help victims fight for compensation is what drives him to work to secure the best outcome for you.
Examples of Our Past Success
The following examples of our past success do not indicate or promise a similar outcome to your case. Instead, the examples demonstrate our commitment to helping victims of negligence.
Successful outcomes by the Law Offices of Jared Spingarn, P.A. include:
- Pedestrian accident: $1,350,000
- Motorcycle v. motor vehicle: $975,000
- Trip and fall accident: $975,000
- Motor vehicle accident: $950,000
These are just a few examples of cases that resulted in positive outcomes for our clients. In addition, hiring a lawyer removes the burden of your case from your shoulders, allowing you more time to focus on your recovery.
Let us get to work building your case today. First, gather any evidence and information in your possession, such as accident scene photos and your medical reports. To begin your case, we must review these items and investigate your accident as soon as possible.
The Law Offices of Jared Spingarn, P.A.: Your South Florida Personal Injury Lawyer
The effects of personal injury accidents can last long past your release from the hospital. Issues such as Post-traumatic stress disorder, past-due medical bills, and lost wages can continue to haunt you for months, even years.
You should hire a lawyer soon after your accident. At the Law Offices of Jared Spingarn, P.A., we collect no attorney’s fees unless we win your case. We collect no money upfront, and if we do not win your case, you do not pay.
A no-fee guarantee, along with our free case consultation, leaves you with nothing to lose. You cannot afford not to hire a lawyer for insurance company negotiations. Insurance companies train their representatives to pressure victims into accepting less compensation than they deserve.
Once you accept a settlement, there is no going back for more should your medical condition worsen. The same is valid for missing the filing of your lawsuit with the Florida court—there is no second chance.
Negligence is at the core of personal injury claims and lawsuits. When one or more people owe you a duty of care and breach this duty, they are often negligent and may be liable for your damages.
Examples of negligence that can result in personal injury include:
Motor Vehicle Accidents
One of the most common personal injury cases involves motor vehicle accidents. Thousands suffer serious injuries or death in Florida car accidents each year. Unfortunately, many of these accidents result from negligent drivers.
Florida highways and city streets are home to more than 17 million licensed drivers and millions of visitors.
As a result, cars, trucks, motorcyclists, bicyclists, and pedestrians are at risk of severe harm when a driver engages in:
- Aggressive driving: Speeding, running red lights, and purposely tailgating are a few examples of aggressive driving. A reckless disregard of Florida traffic laws can lead to road rage, resulting in life-changing injuries for other road users.
- Driving under the influence: Despite the known risks, drivers continue to operate under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Impaired judgment, reduced reaction times, and other effects of driving under the influence can leave you with extensive personal damages.
- Distracted driving: The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) cites three main types of distraction: visual, manual, and cognitive. According to the CDC, drivers who fail to remain focused on the road cause approximately eight deaths per day in the United States.
- Drowsy driving: A lack of sleep or an undiagnosed sleeping disorder can cause a driver to fall asleep behind the wheel. If a drowsy driver drifted into your lane, causing you severe injuries, you have a right to fight for compensation.
A motor vehicle accident is a sudden and traumatic experience that can impact your life forever. Unfortunately, a driver’s license is a privilege that far too many drivers abuse. When the results are disastrous for you, seek justice for your injuries.
At the Law Offices of Jared Spingarn, P.A., we hold dangerous drivers accountable for their actions by pursuing a personal injury claim and lawsuit on behalf of our clients. Fighting for compensation is your right, and we are here to help you.
Slip and Fall Accidents
People accept invitations to visit a restaurant, shop, or neighbor, assuming the property is safe.
The visit can turn tragic quickly due to:
- A cord stretched across a floor
- Steps with no handrail
- A wet spot on a floor
- Worn or torn carpet
- Unsafe walkways
Property owners owe invitees a duty of care.
The lawyer you hire can investigate your case to determine:
- The property owner knew about a dangerous condition.
- The property owner did nothing to remedy the hazardous situation.
- The dangerous condition existed for so long, and the property owner had to know about it.
- The condition happened regularly, like a wet floor due to a leaking roof, making the danger predictable.
Unlike motor vehicle accidents, a slip and fall accident typically does not generate a police report. Instead, your lawyer can investigate the accident and secure the information necessary for your case.
Get help from the Law Offices of Jared Spingarn, P.A., for your slip and fall claim and lawsuit. Contact us for a free case consultation without delay.
Motor vehicle accidents and slip and fall accidents are among the most common personal injury cases. If your accident injuries result from another person’s negligence, take action. Hire a member of our team to fight for the compensation you deserve.
A collision with a drunk driver or a slip and fall accident can leave you with a variety of severe injuries. The type of injuries you experience can determine when—and if—you return to life as you knew before the accident.
A violent accident can result in the following types of personal injuries:
- Traumatic brain injury: The CDC reports that severe traumatic brain injuries can affect coordination, speech, and other areas of brain function. If you or a loved one suffered a TBI, the need for expensive medical care can continue for months and possibly years.
- Spinal cord injury: A spinal cord injury affects movement and sensation. Damage to the spinal cord is a catastrophic injury that affects mobility and results in ongoing costs throughout a victim’s lifetime.
- Bone fractures: Multiple bone fractures can delay—or prevent—your return to work. A long recovery for your broken bones can significantly diminish your quality of life.
- Internal bleeding: An internal injury sometimes exhibits no signs or symptoms. Seeking immediate medical care following an accident is imperative not only for a potential personal injury claim and lawsuit, but it might just save your life.
Your current situation can leave you feeling anxious about growing medical costs and your inability to work. Compensation is never promised nor guaranteed in civil cases. However, pursuing a fair settlement for your damages is your right.
With a lawyer from the Law Offices of Jared Spingarn, P.A., by your side, you can channel your focus to your recovery. Your lawyer will communicate with you consistently and treat you with compassion.
A personal injury accident can profoundly affect you physically, emotionally, financially, and psychologically. While the outcome of each personal injury case is different, your lawyer will fight for the best outcome possible.
The pursuit of compensation typically involves the following types of damages:
- Your medical costs, from emergency transport to hospital and doctors’ fees
- Expenses relating to your ongoing medical needs, such as rehabilitation, therapies, prescription medications, and more
- Lost income due to your time recovering from your injuries
- Your potential future earnings if you are unable to return to your previous job
- Pain and suffering, including the mental anguish you suffer due to the defendant’s careless actions
An insurance company may seek to settle your claim before hiring a lawyer. The amount they offer you as an initial settlement may seem like a large sum and cause you to question whether you need a lawyer.
The insurance company does not have your best interests in mind, but rather theirs. A goal of most insurance adjusters is to settle personal injury claims quickly and for the least amount possible. At the Law Offices of Jared Spingarn, P.A., our goal is to secure a fair settlement on behalf of our clients.
Do not give in to insurance adjuster pressure. Instead, protect your best interests and contact us today for a free case consultation.
Why You Cannot Afford to Wait
The days, weeks, and months following your traumatic accident can pass in a blur. Before you know it, a year can give before you contact an attorney. Unfortunately, the passage of time is risky for civil cases.
The Florida statute of limitations generally allows four years for personal injury cases and two years for wrongful death cases. Therefore, losing track of time and missing the required deadline for filing your lawsuit has serious consequences.
If you attempt to file your case past the deadline, chances are the court will dismiss your case. Therefore, hiring a lawyer who understands Florida law and knows how to proceed with your case is imperative.
If you suffered personal harm due to another person’s negligence, reach out to the Law Offices of Jared Spingarn, P.A. now.
The Law Offices of Jared Spingarn, P.A., can help guide you through this difficult time. It would help if you did not settle for what the insurance company wants to pay. We fight for what they should pay. Our team also does not want you to miss the deadline for filing your civil lawsuit.
Rest is imperative for recovery. There are undoubtedly multiple changes in your life due to the defendant’s reckless actions. Managing your stress, adapting to your life changes, and spending time with loved ones are your top priorities.
You can allow them to handle the phone calls, paperwork, court filings, and insurance company negotiations by hiring a lawyer. It is not uncommon for a personal injury case to settle without a trial. However, if necessary, the Law Offices of Jared Spingarn, P.A., are ready to proceed to court.
While the outcome of your civil case is unknown, fair compensation is worth fighting for. No one should suffer severe injuries and financial harm due to another person’s negligence. By pursuing civil action against them, they face accountability for the damage they caused.
The court clock begins ticking the moment your accident occurs. Unfortunately, time is not on your side regarding your civil case. Take the first important step toward your fight by contacting us at the Law Offices of Jared Spingarn, P.A. at (866) HIRE-JARED for your free case consultation now.
“Highly recommended this law office .Jared Law Firm is dedicated to serving individuals in South Florida.The whole team is just simply professionals .Lawyer Jared devotes his entire to personal injury and working tirelessly to assert the rights of victims and survivors.I am such a happy satisfied client.”
2500 E. Hallandale Beach Blvd., #808
Hallandale Beach, FL 33009